Invisalign Midtown East
Invisalign is the convenient and invisible route to straightening your smile. To discuss Invisalign in the New York, NY area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign utilizes clear and removable aligners to shift your teeth into their natural position
- The aligners are made through a combination of our lab’s skill and 3-D computer imaging technology
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth shift in position gradually until they have straightened to the final position M. H. Ta, DDS has prescribed.
- You'll visit the doctor about once every 6 weeks to monitor the straightening process
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case